In the aforementioned tours,
It is possible to take 1 hr mountain flight to Everest.
It is also possible to take 30 min paragliding flight in Pokhara.
Package Cost :
1 Pax : US $ 3400
2-4 Pax : US $ 3060
5-8 Pax : US $ 2780
9+ Pax : US $ 2525
Single Supplement : US $ 430
Day 1: Arrival in Kathmandu
You will be met by our representative and transfer to hotel. After refreshment in hotel, short briefing about the programs.
KATHMANDU DURBAR SQUARE: Durbar Square, one of the old capitals of the Kathmandu valley, is a synthesis of Hindu and Buddhist temples, stupas and statues, and is often the site of festivals, marriages and other ceremonies. Over night stay at Hotel.
Day 2: Kathmandu city sightseeing (1315m)
SWOYAMBBHUNATH: Climb the many steps to Swayambhunath (the monkey temple) with its commanding views of Kathmandu, its whitewashed stupas and its unique synthesis of Buddhism and Hinduism.
PASHUPATINATH: Listed as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO, Pashupatinath Temple is the holiest shrine for the Hindu devotees all over the world. Specially dedicated to the Hindu God Shiva, it attracts thousands of pilgrims and tourists every single year. The tourists visiting Pashupatinath can witness the open cremation ceremony, which will be a new experience for every one visiting the site. One can meet Sadhus (ascetic yogis) in every nook and corners of the temple area. Majority of sadhus are very tourist friendly and eager to pose for the photos with foreigners, but it is not free of charge.
BOUDHANATH: The striking Buddha eyes of Boudhanath Stupa watch over a lively and colorful Tibetan community and attract pilgrims from all over the Himalayan Buddhist realm. In the midst of traditional gompas, and hung with long strings of multi-colored prayer flags, Boudhanath attracts Sherpas, Tibetans and tourists alike for daily circumambulations (koras) of the stupa.
Day 3: Fly KTM – Lhasa
The guide will meet you at Gonggar Airport, and transfer you to Lhasa city. On the way, you’ll get greeted by Nie Tang Budda, a Budda image engraved in the mountain face. After arrive in Lhasa, rest and acclimatize overnight in Lhasa.
Day 4: Lhasa Sightseeing - Full day city tour of The Potala Palace, The Jokhang Temple, and Barkhor Street
– The Potala Palace: The most imposing attraction in Lhasa. One of architectural wonders of the world contains 13 storeys tall and thousands of rooms.We kindly suggest you take taxi to the top of the palace which costs about 10 and then walk down after your visiting.
– The Jokhang Temple: It is 1300 years old and is one of Tibet’s holiest shrines. It was built to commemorate the marriage of the the Tang princess Wencheng to King Songtsen Gampo, and houses a pure gold statue of the Buddha Sakyamuni brought to Tibet by the princess.
– Barkhor Street: It is essentially a pilgrim circuit that proceeds clockwise around the periphery of the Jokhang Temple. It is also a hive of market activity, an astounding pilgrim jamboree, and a wonderful introduction to Tibet.
Day 5: Lhasa sightseeing - Full day trip to Drepung Monastery, Sera Monastery, Norbulingka.
– Drepung Monastery: Drepung Monastery lies in west of Lhasa under Mt. Gambo Utse, clustered round by the black mountain, its white grand buildings shining under the sunlight. Built in 1416, it is considered as one of the largest monasteries in the six principle monasteries of Gelu Sect in China. Drepung Monastery used to be the living palace of Dalai Lamas before the reconstruction of Potala palace.
– Sera Monastery: It is known as one of the three greatest monasteries of Tibet. As one of the three main monasteries of Lhasa, it is here that the monks”famous daily debates”take place.
– Norbulingka: Norbulingka means “Jeweled Garden”. It was constructed as a summer palace for the Dalai Lama and later served the whole governmental administration.
Day 6: Lhasa to Gyantse (3950m) 261 km
Day 7: Sightseeing in Gyantse & drive to Shigatse (3900m) 90km
Day 8: Sightseeing & drive to Shegar (4050m) 244km
Day 9: Drive to Rongbuk (5000m) 68km - Explore Everest base camp
Day 10: Explore EBC & drive to Tingri
Day 11: Drive to Kerung 3200m/10499ft)
Day 12: Kerung to Kathmandu
Day 13: Sightseeing in Kathmandu
Bhaktapur Durbar Square: This Square is an open museum holding exciting palace, courtyards, royal bath, sculptures, pagodas, Shikhara style temples and Buddhist monastery along with exclusive architecture. In other words, this is the most beautiful Durbar you visit in your Nepal tours